Friday, May 7, 2010

Ten Second Sound Off 5-7-10

I am very excited for the weekend. Tonight I will be going to hang out with friends then probably go to a party. I will then have to get up early tomorrow because my friend Justin and I are going to go fishing down in San Diego. It is the South West Yacht Club that is having a Rock cod tournament. That should be a lot of fun and I am very excited. I hope to catch some nice rock fish and some nice lingcod. That night we will probably be going out to eat or just hanging out with some other friends. On Sunday I will probably go golfing then chilling with my friends Justin, Leon, Chris, and Bub. That should be a lot of fun. I also want to hang out with Kaelynn and that will make my weekend for sure. I am very excited and can not wait for the weekend to get started.

No comments: